Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Clintons Still Loyal To Eachother

Hilary Rodham Clinton and Bill Clinton have been seen together appearing as a happy couple. Through out all of Bill Clinton's scandals including his impeachment and affair with Monica Lewinski, Hilary has decided not split up with him. Don Peterson said, "It's phony. They're both good actors."

I agree with Don Peterson. Hilary Clinton's only reason for not divorcing her husband was for her political career. She knew that Bill's popularity would play into her favor when she decided to run for president and that is why she has stayed together with him.

4 comments:

Brown Bear said...

I admit I don't know much about the scandal, but I agree with you. She can use not only the name, but her husbands weath, status, and populartiy to help her reach her political goals.

theyellingqueen said...

I agree. I have to admit she is smart using her husbands popularity to gain popularity for herself.

candiib0ob0o said...

It's understandable why she wants to act up. She is running for president, she doesnt need any other drama starting.

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you. She wants a political career and she wants the one with that begins with the letter "P"! She wants to be president and she can use her name at an advantage.