Wednesday, July 18, 2007

McCain Meets Allies on the Hill

Summary- John McCain one of the Senators from Arizona Seems to be running out of money and out of campaign staff but one group of supporters still are there for him, his fellow senators. He had a meeting with his fellow colleges to assure then that he was still going to stay in the race for the presidency.


Feedback- To me i am not a republican but it is always nice to see people come together for a cause as much as i don't want McCain to win this years election I wish him the best of luck in his future as a Senator

4 comments:

soosie said...

Candidates are using up way too much money and very quickly! I think this is ridiculous.

Brown Bear said...

I agree it is nice for people to band togeather and support each other, however I understand why he is losing so much support. He simmily doe not have the millions of dollor the other canidates have.

theyellingqueen said...

I hope he does well especially what he has gone through. In a way it's nice to see a candidate so determined.

Unknown said...

Just another article showing how much money is important to a presidential election. Seriously, good luck to him!